PLEASE NOTE: Online tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, this also includes inclement weather/open rain or shine.
Please be patient with us as we learn new and innovative ways to serve you in a safe way. The safety of our patrons /staff, and our family is our number one priority. Due to the current circumstances all policies may be changed or updated without notice
Anyone not following established safe policies set forth may be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- Per CDC guidelines we ask that unvaccinated patrons please wear a mask when you enter the Drive In, visit our restrooms or snack bar.
- Please remember proper hygiene/hand washing.
- If you or a person in your household is not feeling well please stay home for the safety of everyone.
- Our employees will continue to wear masks.
- All ticketing will remain online only until further notice. No ticket sales at box office at this time.
- Our parking on weekends and holidays will return to normal. Please remember that 2 cars must fit between the poles, and large vehicles/trucks park on the back rows.
- MOTOR VU WILL NOT BE HELP RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR HEALTH ISSUES.
- Thank you for your patience while we start to get back to normal.
- NO RE-ENTRY! (Anyone leaving drive-in will be required to purchase another ticket upon re-entry).
- NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS of any kind.
- No checks accepted.
- No indoor furniture (couches, loveseats, beds, etc.) NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Switching screens is not allowed. The film companies are very strict on making sure all patrons are accounted for. You must purchase another ticket if you wish to move to another screen.
- Lawn chairs must be placed directly behind vehicles, so as not to block driveway or take up extra spaces.
- All screens are broadcast in FM stereo. If the stereo in your vehicle does not work please bring one from home.
- No barbequing or cooking of any kind.
- For your safety, please do not lie on ground.
- Patrons must park close to poles to allow another car beside them. You my not take up spaces with chairs etc.
- Tall vehicles should park on back 3 rows of field.
- On Weekends & Holidays saving spaces is not allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No oversize vehicles on weekends: flat-bed trucks, motor-homes, semi’s, etc.
- Sneak-ins will not be tolerated. Anyone harboring sneak-ins will be ejected without a refund.
- Subwoofers must be turned off, and stereo volume should be kept at a minimum.
- No laser pointers. Anyone projecting laser pointers on to screens will be ejected without refund.
- Pets are not allowed due to safety/insurance liability.
- Proof of age required for R rated movies, please have I.D. available.
- The recording of copyrighted material is illegal by Federal Law. Anyone caught with camera/recording devices will be prosecuted.
- Motor Vu will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items or damage to vehicles and personal property.
- Any outside food or drink delivered to drive in is strictly prohibited.
- PARENTS: You are responsible for your children. Please keep an eye on them at all times.
- CAUTION CHILDREN: Speed limit 5m.p.h. at all times.
- The management reserves the right to formulate additional rules and regulations if necessary.