Rules and Information:
1. The following items are not permitted to be sold:
A. Alcoholic beverages
B. Food or drink in any form without written permission
from The Swap Meet Management. The sale of produce, if permitted, will be
conditioned upon the seller having the appropriate government permit. The
sale of any other food products (perishables are not permitted) must meet
certain conditions established by Management.
C. Firearms (including B.B. guns) ammunition or
materials to make ammunition, snap caps, stink bombs, and any form of
explosive items or pyrotechnics.
D. Martial arts weapons.
F. Medicines, drugs or any drug paraphernalia.
G. Narcotic paraphernalia.
H. Toys which may be harmful to children.
I. Any material deemed dangerous, pornographic,
indecent, or otherwise objectionable by Management.
2. NO alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
3. NO handbills or flyers may be handed out, placed on any vehicles, or
posted on swap meet property.
4. There are NO FREE SPACES! All spaces occupied must be paid for.
5. Sellers must park their vehicles inside their selling spaces or in the
buyer's parking lot.
6. All sellers setting up a canopy in a space must have it properly anchored
and constructed. The Management shall not be responsible or liable for a
seller's use of a canopy or its construction. Each seller shall hold the
Management harmless from and indemnify the Management against any injury
that may occur in a seller's space due to the use of a canopy. If a seller
erects a canopy, The Management reserves the right to require the seller to
take it down at any time due to windy conditions; however, The Management
will not be liable for the decision. The Management will not give refunds if
it requires removal of canopies.
7. Excessive noises (such as stereos, radios, televisions, shouting,
amplified voices) will not be allowed.
8. Any motor vehicle may be denied entry into the swap meet property if the
vehicle's driver does not possess and display, at Management's request, a
valid driver's license and/or proof of insurance coverage.
9. All swap meet licenses must be filled out in full before any sales are
made. Licenses are subject to revocation for violation of any of the swap
meet rules or any other conduct or action deemed to be objectionable by
10. Tenant may not sell, assign or transfer any rights in the premises or
under this agreement, and any attempted transfer or possession without
notice shall be void and shall, at landlord's option, terminate all rental
rights of tenant.
11. Management shall not be responsible or liable to the seller for any loss
or damage that may result to the seller's property from water, fire,
explosion, theft or any other cause whatsoever.
12. The Management reserves the right to formulate additional rules and
regulations if necessary, and each seller shall abide by such additional
rules and regulations.
13. SELLER MUST LEAVE SPACE CLEAN AND FREE OF TRASH OR DISCARDED ITEMS! A
clean up fee may be charged to sellers who are not in compliance.